International KOGEI Award in Toyama
The International KOGEI Award in Toyama is to explore and learn about the situation surrounding the crafts world and its new trends, as well as disseminating Japanese craft across the world. Furthermore, this award will create future and potential of crafts, and for us, it will become an opportunity to make the New Movement of Craft from Toyama.
International KOGEI Award in Toyama － Postponement of Second-round Jurying and the Exhibition
Due to the pandemic of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have decided to postpone the second-round jurying and the exhibition.
The detailed information will be released as soon as the schedule is determined.
- April 17, 2020
- International KOGEI Award in Toyama － Postponement of Second-round Jurying and the Exhibition
- March 12, 2020
- The first-round jurying had finished. The result will be announced to all the participants via e-mail at the end of March.
- January 27, 2020
- The registration for Applicant and Work Information has closed. We appreciate for all the applications!
- January 17, 2020
- Registration Closing Soon!
- December 27, 2019
- 【Announcement】Frequently asked Q&A
- December 5, 2019
- Postponement of the Registration (Deadline postponed to Monday, January 27, 2020)
- November 28, 2019
- We now accept entries for International KOGEI Award in Toyama.
- October 1, 2019
- Website opened.