International KOGEI Award in Toyama
The International KOGEI Award in Toyama is to explore and learn about the situation surrounding the crafts world and its new trends, as well as disseminating Japanese craft across the world. Furthermore, this award will create future and potential of crafts, and for us, it will become an opportunity to make the New Movement of Craft from Toyama.
- January 27, 2020
- The registration for Applicant and Work Information has closed. We appreciate for all the applications!
- January 17, 2020
- Registration Closing Soon!
- December 27, 2019
- 【Announcement】Frequently asked Q&A
- December 5, 2019
- Postponement of the Registration (Deadline postponed to Monday, January 27, 2020)
- November 28, 2019
- We now accept entries for International KOGEI Award in Toyama.
- October 1, 2019
- Website opened.